GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
The provision of the website (s) ("Website" or "Websites") and related services of MyBridget - The Art of Fine Gifting ("MyBridget", "we") are subject to the provisions of the following terms and conditions and other rules published on our websites (hereinafter referred to as "GTC"). Please read our terms and conditions carefully before placing orders on www.mybridget.com. You are welcome to keep a copy of the General Terms and Conditions for future reference.
MyBridget - The Art of Fine Gifting, owner Mag. Birgit Witrisal, A-8010 Graz, phone
+43 6641630866, , ATU71368646 (hereinafter referred to as "mybridget.com" or "we"), operates an online boutique at the Internet address www.mybridget.com (hereinafter referred to as "website"). For all orders that you place via our website and for our deliveries and services, the following general terms and conditions apply exclusively in the version valid at the time of the order. We do not recognize any deviating provisions of the customer unless you have communicated them to us in writing and we have also consented to their validity in writing.
If you are under the age of 18, you may not register or place orders to use this website.
The European Commission provides a platform for out-of-court online dispute resolution (OS platform), available at http://ec.europa.eu/odr .
We are not prepared to take part in dispute settlement proceedings before consumer arbitration boards.
2 Conclusion of contract / orders
2.1. The languages available for the conclusion of the contract depend on the selection of the delivery country (destination):
German, (from the end of 2020) English
German, (from the end of 2020) English
2.2. None of the gift boxes, products and services presented on our website represent an offer by MyBridget to conclude a purchase contract.
2.3. By submitting the order form provided on our website to us, you are making a binding offer to conclude a purchase contract with us. You submit the offer by entering all the information marked as required during the ordering process and finally sending the order form to us by clicking the "Buy now" button. Before submitting the offer, you will receive an overview of the information you have provided and the opportunity to correct any input errors or to cancel the submission of the offer.
2.4. As soon as we have received your order, you will receive an email confirming that we have received your order. It also lists the details of your order (order confirmation). Please note that this order confirmation does not represent a declaration of acceptance of your contract offer, but merely serves as information.
2.5. The purchase contract between you and MyBridget is only concluded when we accept the offer by sending the ordered goods.
2.6. MyBridget is entitled to reject an offer without giving reasons.
3 cancellation policy
The right of withdrawal only applies to end consumers.
RIGHT OF WITHDRAWAL
Information on exercising your right of withdrawal
You have the right to withdraw from the contract concluded with MyBridget.com within fourteen days without giving any reason. The cancellation period is fourteen days from the day on which you or a third party named by you who is not the carrier has taken possession of the goods.
In order to exercise your right of withdrawal, you must send a clear declaration to us, MyBridget.com - The Art of Fine Gifting, Mag.Birgit Witrisal, Attemsgasse 5, 8010 Graz, AUSTRIA, (e.g. a letter sent by post or email) of your decision to withdraw from this contract. You can use the attached sample cancellation form ( link to the cancellation form ) for this purpose, but this is not mandatory. You can also electronically fill out and submit the model withdrawal form or another clear declaration on our website www.mybridget.com . If you make use of this option, we will immediately send you a confirmation (e.g. by e-mail) of the receipt of such a cancellation.
To meet the cancellation deadline, it is sufficient for you to send your notification of exercising your right of cancellation before the cancellation period has expired.
CONSEQUENCES OF REVOCATION
We bear the costs of returning the goods.
You must send the goods to us, MyBridget.com - The Art of Fine Gifting, Mag.Birgit Witrisal, Attemsgasse 5, 8010, immediately and in any case no later than fourteen days from the day on which you informed us of the cancellation of this contract Return or hand over to Graz, AUSTRIA. The deadline is met if you send the goods before the period of fourteen days has expired.
If you withdraw from this contract, we will have given you all the payments that we have received from you, including delivery costs (with the exception of the additional costs that result from choosing a different type of delivery than the cheapest standard delivery offered by us have), to be repaid immediately and at the latest within fourteen days from the day on which we received notification of your cancellation of this contract.
End of revocation
Model withdrawal form
A version of the model withdrawal form is available for download here and can also be accessed on our website.
4 Returns and exchanges
4.1. Regardless of your statutory right of withdrawal, MyBridget offers you the following voluntary right of return and exchange:
You can return all gift boxes and products from MyBridget within 30 days of receipt of the goods to MyBridget using our free pick-up service for the return or exchange of the order. The prerequisite for this is that they are new, unused and in their original packaging. The return and exchange option therefore only applies to items in their original packaging, undamaged and flawless, from which no labels or packaging have been removed. Any loss of value of the goods through use or the creation of traces of use of all kinds as well as removal / damage of the original packaging and labels will lead to a refusal of the return, as these articles cannot be offered for sale again. In this case, the goods will be returned to the customer without a refund of the purchase price.
4.2. Return of goods
4.2.1. We assume the costs of the return, provided that the following provisions are observed.
4.2.2 The return of the goods takes place exclusively with the shipping service provider through which the package was delivered (post office), whereby the waybill or return label in the package must be used. All necessary documents that you need for the return are included in the package.
4.2.3 Please note that we can only accept returns from the respective delivery country. If the delivery was made to Austria, for example, the return may only be initiated from Austria.
4.2.4. In the event of a return, a credit will be made to your account / card; any losses due to currency fluctuations will not be reimbursed.
4.2.5. The return must be sent to: MyBridget - The Art of Fine Gifting, Mag. Birgit Witrisal, Attemsgasse 5, A-8010 Graz.
4.3. If you have any questions about your right of return, please contact our customer service by email:
This voluntary right of return does not limit your statutory rights and therefore also your right of withdrawal.
5 prizes; Product presentation; Availability; Promotional codes
1. The prices stated on the website at the time of your order apply. The prices displayed on the website are shown in euros (EUR) and include Austrian VAT.
All prices and offers remain valid as advertised from time to time. For each product, the price in euros (EUR) displayed on the website at the time the order is accepted applies. Obvious errors reserved.
2. The goods offered by MyBridget have been digitally photographed. Slight deviations between representation and reality do not constitute a defect in the goods ordered.
3. If you have ordered several gift boxes or goods at the same time, the individual products can be delivered at different times. Because of their size, some gift boxes require shipping in two packages. In any case, shipping costs are only charged once.
4. Promotion codes
4.1 Promotion codes have different terms and are applicable to the purchase of all articles. In addition, they cannot be used in conjunction with other promotional codes or offers and must be used by the deadline (if one is specified).
4.2 The exchange or (cash) payment of promotion codes that you have received from MyBridget as part of marketing campaigns or for reasons of goodwill is excluded.
4.3 We reserve the right to cancel or block promotional codes if there is a legitimate reason for doing so, for example if the promotional code is lost or misused. MyBridget will inform you about the cancellation or blocking of the promotion code.
4.4 Information on returning items from orders with a promotional code:
If you make use of your right of withdrawal or your voluntary right of return, you will be reimbursed the reduced purchase price. If you cancel or return an item from an order that originally contained multiple items, the value of the promotion code will be deducted from the total price of the item and you will receive a corresponding refund. The promotion code expires in proportion to the value of the returned item. If you cancel or return any item, the promotional code will expire and the amount originally paid will be refunded. There is no entitlement to a refund or replacement of a promotional code from a promotion.
4.5 Storage of your order and order data
We save your order data. If you would like a printout of your order, you have the option of printing out a "confirmation of receipt". This will appear on your screen after you have sent the order to us by clicking the "complete order" button and your credit card details have been successfully checked.
In addition, you will receive the order confirmation with all the specified data by email as well as a version of the sample withdrawal form that can also be printed out.
6 Delivery & shipping
1. The dispatch takes place via the post office. All shipments to you are insured for the duration of the transport until delivery to the delivery address you have specified. The receipt of every shipment must be confirmed with a signature. Upon receipt of the shipment, responsibility for the items delivered passes to you.
2. If you have specified a recipient other than yourself, you accept proof of a signature from the recipient or someone else at the specified delivery address as proof of delivery, MyBridget's fulfillment of the sales contract and acceptance of responsibility for the items delivered .
3. The goods are ready for dispatch at the latest one working day following your order. Unless otherwise agreed, delivery will take place within 2 to 5 working days to the delivery address specified by the customer, depending on the choice of shipping method and delivery location. When paying in advance, delivery will only take place after the full purchase price has been credited to our account.
4. Shipping costs
Delivery country Shipping method Shipping costs Delivery times
Germany UPS free of charge 2-3 working days
Austria UPS free 1-3 working days
7 payment; Late payment; On Bill; Right of retention
1. Types of payment accepted
You can pay for your order at MyBridget in Austria and Germany using either
Payment in advance
Master Card Debit
Instant bank transfer
or via any other payment method that is clearly advertised on the website from time to time.
Your card or other account will be charged when MyBridget sends your order. You confirm that the credit / debit card used is issued to you or that the holder of the credit / debit card has expressly authorized you to use it.
All credit / debit card holders are subject to validation and authorization by the issuing body. If the issuer of your credit / debit card refuses to charge MyBridget, we are not liable for delay in delivery or non-delivery.
All payments and credits are processed in EUR.
2. Payment by promotional code
2.1 Payment by promotion code is made by entering the code in the field provided for it during the ordering process and then clicking the "Apply code" button (ordering step "shopping cart"). If the order value exceeds the value of the promotional code, you must also select one of the payment methods offered with which you want to pay the remaining amount.
Offsetting by the customer is excluded insofar as the counterclaim has not been legally established, is ready for a decision or is undisputed or includes a claim for compensation due to the costs of eliminating defects from the same contractual relationship.
4. Right of retention in commercial transactions
In commercial transactions, the purchaser's right of retention and the right to refuse performance are excluded, with the exception of undisputed, legally established counterclaims or claims for the removal of defects from the same contract.
8 Reservation of Title
The delivered goods remain the property of mybridget.com until full payment has been made.
9 questions about ordering or complaints
Please direct questions about your order or complaints to our customer service:
For claims due to defects in the delivered goods, the statutory provisions apply with the exception that a claim for damages due to a defect only exists in accordance with the following § 12.
1. We are fully liable for intent and gross negligence. In the case of a slightly negligent breach of a main performance obligation or an ancillary obligation, the breach of which endangers the achievement of the purpose of the contract or the fulfillment of which enables the proper execution of the contract in the first place and on which the customer could rely on compliance ("essential obligation"), our liability is foreseeable , contract-typical damage limited. We are not liable for the slightly negligent breach of contractual obligations that are not part of the essential obligations.
2. Liability in the case of fraudulent concealment of defects or assumption of a quality guarantee as well as liability for claims based on the Product Liability Act and for damage resulting from injury to life, body or health remain unaffected. A change in the burden of proof to the detriment of the customer is not associated with this.
3. As far as the liability of mybridget.com is excluded or limited, this also applies to the personal liability of employees, employees, employees, representatives and vicarious agents.
12 Choice of law, effectiveness
1. Austrian law applies exclusively to all legal disputes arising from or in connection with the sales contract, excluding the UN sales law.
2. Should one or more provisions be ineffective, this does not affect the effectiveness of the remaining provisions.
Graz / AUSTRIA Version from: July 2020